10.01.2010

{wishing i lived in} 30s french riviera (day 15)

h&m tunic, arden b skirt, vintage belt, liz claiborne flats, f21 necklace
There is something so quintessentially French about boatnecks and sailor stripes. While I love the versatility of this h&m piece as a dress and a shirt, I still wish I included my St. James shirt as part of my 30 items. Lucky magazine did a spread on the 30s French Riviera a year ago; since then,  I haven't been able to get the image of French sophistication & lounging on the coastline of the Mediterranean out of my head. In fact, I really wish I had the time to see this movie-- it would serve as the perfect study break on this busy weekend.

3 comments:

  1. i love this one i wanna do this funny thing with my friend~~~~ don't laugh at me ... i wanna copy ur example, coz this is so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way , i am jenny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)