10.28.2010

{inspired by} feeling knotty... (day 29)

People are drawn to choices. When they see words like the 7-way cardigan and the 100-way bra, they think they're getting an amazing bargain- it is as if they paid for one item, but got so many more! However, very rarely do we actually wear these items in all of the 7 ways or the 100 ways after we purchase them. These items, just like the rest of those "bargain" purchases, lay in our closet collecting dust. For me personally, I am not a big fan of the multi-way style that has been so prevalent lately. Although, I did borrow the Victoria's Secret's 7-way wrap idea for my wrap/cardigan today. Isn't the knot/twist kind of cool? I decided that the cardigan twist was a little lonely, and found it a knotty buddy of its own.

f21 lace wrap, f21 dress, sam edelman moccasin boots

2 comments:

  1. how did you wrap your cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the two ends, twisted it twice, and tied it in the back! this cardigan is the same one I wore in this outfit


    http://clare-de-mer.blogspot.com/2010/10/adventures-in-twin-dressing-leopard.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)