10.11.2010

{mastering the art of} girl on the go (day 24)

Sometimes you've just got to brush, wash, get dressed and go. Today is one of those days- I got up at 5:30am. Dark-washed flares, black v-neck & converses are quite handy when you have 30 seconds to look presentable. Though it took me an additional 90 seconds to accessorize,  this Anthropologie necklace was definitely worth the time.

Just because you literally spent 5 minutes on your appearance doesn't mean you have to look like you just stumbled out. My advice on faking the "it's Monday and I'm somehow still pulled together and you are totally jealous" look is simple: Step one, choose clothes that are flattering and fit well- nothing too tight or baggy. Step two, accessorize. Step three, spritz on your favorite perfume and get out of here!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is your best photo yet...in terms of resolution/color

    I like the background a lot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)