10.28.2010

{happy happy} last day of 30 for 30

Today is the last day of 30 for 30. I want to say that I am sad that it's over (mainly because that's just what we have to pretend to be when we say goodbye to things), but I'm just REALLY really excited to wear things from the rest of my closet!! The past 30 days were much easier than I anticipated, mainly as a result of my extensive collection of belts, scarves, necklaces and shoes. While I have always understood the importance of accessories, this experience re-enfored that for me, more than ever. I would definitely be interested in doing 30 for 30 again in the future, but not for a while- it just makes no sense when I have so many other clothes waiting to be worn. Voila, here comes the last day. Goodbye 30 for 30. 

And hello, shopping and new clothes! :)

h&m dress and belt, frye paige buckle riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)