10.09.2010

{completely wiped out by} football saturday (day 22)

land's end canvas shirt, ali ro belt, h&m dress, rocket dog flats
While I loved the maize & blue, tailgating, and the beautiful sunny weather today, I did not love waking up at 7:30am, being on my feet for 5 hours straights, & practically falling asleep standing up during the game. What I especially did not love about today was losing. If you're a boy/sports fan, please skip the rest of this paragraph because I might offend you. Anyway, I still don't get the huge deal about rivalries! I hate how mean people are during sports games & how much trash talk goes down. Seriously, chill out- no matter how much trash you say- it does not affect who wins, I promise!

This photo was taken in Jennifer's livingroom because we were both too lazy to go outside- & she was still in PJs. ;-) So excuse me for the awkward lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)