10.04.2010

{inevitably experiencing} a case of the mondays (day 17)

f21 cardigan, casette jeans, converse sneakers, tibetan scarf
So glad that Monday's over. (almost) It has been an extremely long day, but at least there was Gossip Girl to look forward to at the end of it. (for those of you that did watch, OMFG, right?) In regards to today's outfit, let me just say that it is incredibly hard to dress with glasses! I don't know how all these girls do it, but "geek chic" and "sexy librarian" somehow just becomes geeky librarian on me. Anyway, I decided that this would be my "dressed to blend in" outfit. You see, I'm wearing glasses and no make up. I'm wearing jeans (yes I know! Jeans! I never wear jeans!) and converses and a plain white tee. I feel so college. The one thing that I really love about this outfit is the scarf though. I got it when I traveled to Tibet a few years ago-- clothing is totally the perfect souvenir.

2 comments:

  1. haha glasses make you look so librarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know- this is not the best photo of me in glasses. it looks better when i dont smile! haha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)