10.05.2010

{adventures in twin dressing} leopard flats & black tights (day 18)

Bows give these flats a more sweet and preppy vibe
Love perfect fall days when my coat consists of a large scarf
ann taylor shirt, f21 cardigan, f21 skirt, tahari flats

Jennifer and I both wore black tights and leopard print flats today! Haha, great minds think alike. Even in fashion! I got this pair of leopard print flats LAST fall before the animal print frenzy started, which proves how original and not trend-following I am. Not sure where I read/heard about this, but whoever said "leopard print is now a neutral" is proabably on the right track. Currently I'm craving a leopard print scarf... it would be the perfect cold-weather solution to all my black & white ensembles.

2 comments:

  1. you look like you do not have arms in that second pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer's tights are a size too big

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)