10.04.2010

30 for 30 Week 3: recap

Click on this picture if you want to enlarge it.

Sorry for the sloppy editing job on this one! Otherwise I consider this week a definite success- this is my favorite week of outfits so far. Perhaps it's because the weather is finally cooperating and acting like fall, which is what I originally planned my 30 pieces around.

My favorite outfit this week is actually day 14. It's not necessarily the prettiest or the most creative this week, but I really like it because the boyfriend chinos are definitely out of my comfort zone. And it's a great feeling to wear something that differs your usual style, but still feel comfortable in it!

My favorite of Jennifer's is 

She wore this outfit on Monday- the layering and the colors are such fun ways to brighten up the most dreaded day of the week. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)