10.08.2010

{contradicting} summer weather & fall hair (day 21)


J Crew shirt, Banana Republic chinos, J Crew belt, 9 west flats
It might be difficult to tell from these pictures, but I got my hair re-highlighted today! It looks much more reddish in real life- which suits fall wonderfully. I was joking with my stylist as she finished blow drying my hair, saying that I am compelled to go read some books and put on my glasses now that my hair is so much darker. In fact, without even doing any of that, I feel smarter already. Hopefully that will translate to my exams in the upcoming week...

The funny part is that as I got my hair ready for fall, the weather decided to hit 75 degrees. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining! But still, Michigan weather you totally have ADD!

Happy Friday!

PS, today's outfit number 21. Dear number 21, you're so cool & exclusive, I want you bad. Really bad.

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile. :)