10.10.2010

30 for 30 Week 4: Recap

Click on the picture to enlarge!
So crazy- one more week and I'm going to be done with my first 30 for 30! Note that I said "first", meaning there for sure will be more.

I think it's so funny that I started Monday with jeans, a sweater, scarf & shoes and finished off the week with skirt, t-shirt, bare legs & flip flops on Sunday! My favorite this week was Day 22. I felt so smart casual and cool in my dress and button downs in contrast to the leggings & oversized tees worn by everyone else on game day morning. However, I do have to admit that I changed into my very own oversized tee & jeans later that afternoon for the actual game. 


This is my favorite of Jennifer's this week. I love getting extra outfits of dresses by wearing them as shirts or skirts- which is what she did here with her floral dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)