10.08.2010

{adventures with} a fellow foodie pt 2

Butternut squash tortellinis, browned cherry walnut & sage butter sauce, side of garlic sauteed broccolinis

baked pink lady with cinnamon stuffing, vanilla bean ice cream
Homemade butternut squash tortellinis? Check. Browned cherry pecan & sage butter sauce? Check. Baked apple a la mode? Check. Amazing company to share this entire experience with? Check check check!

Sometimes I am also amazed by how fabulous my life is. Could you imagine this for a Wednesday dinner? These tortellinis are probably one of the best things I've had in a long while. And if you knew me, that means a lot because I'm not so generous with compliments.

Thanks so much Emily for the inspiration! Your blog is absolutely amazing in that it truly inspires me in all aspects of life- from fashion to cooking to interior decorating. I really could not imagine my blogging world without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)