10.13.2010

{a shout out to} lovely roomies

pumpkin cream cheese muffins

just some cream cheese filling oozing out of the muffin

oatmeal almond chocolate chunk cookies
Hello, I have something important to say. Remember the age old question of "Is there anything better than homemade muffins and cookies in this world?" Well it has been answered and it is affirmative. How is this possible, you ask? It is by sharing the joy of such goods with your roommates!

Last Thursday, I felt a strong desire to bake homemade cookies after salivating after some girl's Mrs. Field's cookies in lecture. I was this close to buying some from Mrs. Fields until I thought about how the ones we make at home are so much better! So instead, I recruited my roommate Leah & made these oatmeal almond chocolate chunk cookies

Today, I came home to the smell of cinnamon & pumpkin wafting through the halls after logging 4 hours in the graduate library. Well, the source of the amazing smell was the two dozen pumpkin cream cheese muffins  awaiting on the kitchen counter- made by my other roommate Julie.

I am so spoiled/lucky to live with such fabulous girls! You guys are absolutely the best. :)

1 comment:

  1. well, i'm about a month and a half late, but i decided to finally catch up on reading your blog (because it's so much better than writing my paper)... thanks for the shout out! you're the best too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)