10.27.2010

{road trippin with} the best snacks ever

Okay Oprah, I'll give it to you, you did real good this time. No I'm not a huge fan of your favorite sweaters, or shoes, or jeans. And I never watch your show. But, if this is the kind of brownies you're snacking on... then perhaps I should pay closer attention to America's Test Kitchen.

Photo courtesy of www.browneyedbaker.com
You see, I didn't even get a chance to take a photo- because we wolved all of it down too fast! This was one of the best brownies I've had- definitely competitive with the Ghiradelli mix. Or dare I say, possibly better?

On top of the brownies, we also made these. Yep, pumpkin cinnamon chip pecan chocolate chip granola bars. If you are creative like us, you would also add chocolate chips to everything you bake! They were so perfect to have around- whether as a quick snack or as breakfast with coffee.

photo courtesy of www.browneyedbaker.com
 I could really get used to road tripping with snacks like these... as a healthy substitute to McDonalds, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)