9.23.2010

{matched by} farmer's market plums in my fridge (day 7)

The Saturday morning Farmer’s Market trip has been a tradition in our apartment recently. And I emphasize recently as it began two weeks ago. It’s not just a great way to get fresh produce, but also such an experience in itself. Waking up super early, perusing through the vendors, and getting freshly baked apple pastry from the French lady…. These moments trigger childhood memories of myself riding on the back of my mom's bike, going to farmer's markets just like so.

Last weekend I bought some plums. They’re still ripening in my fridge. Today was also the first day of fall, So I figured some plums & purples might be appropriate in my outfit choice. So... happy Autumn! And I hope where you are, the weather matches the season, because it sure doesn't where I am.

2 comments:

  1. dude your hair's getting long again....

    also does makeup count as part of shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah i kind of miss having it long so I'm gonna grow it out...

    make up doesn't count!! although i haven't bought any!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)