9.26.2010

30 for 30 week 2: recap


I think the quality of the outfits and photos this week's 30 for 30 definitely took a toll because of the extremely inconsistent weather we've been having out here in the midwest. It was either too hot, too windy, too sunny, or too gloomy. Trying to look cute and stay warm/cool/not blown away was really hard! Hopefully this weather will calm down and I'll do some better planning this week coming up. 

My favorite outfit this week was Day 7. I like the belted scarf look. I also like the unreasonable amount of purple because it makes me feel more artsy.

This is my favorite of Jennifer's outfits this week. The combination of gray & yellow is so refreshing and summery. Also, she didn't just make the skirt, but belted it with a ribbon & a pin- so creative! 
PS, her photos always turn out better than mine...jealous! :)

1 comment:

  1. -__- on the boots in 9.... i know you told me u got it too but STILL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)