9.25.2010

{inspired by} pocahontas, the wind, & lazy days (day 9)

Men's V-neck, F21 necklace, vintage belt, VS leggings, Sam Edelman boots
Well I really do think the title & the location of this photo explains it all. I wanted to channel a little bit of our historically inaccurate Disney heroine when I found myself peculiarly drawn towards these boots today. So I added my vintage "Old West" silver buckle belt and my silver leaves necklace to match. I thought it quite clever as today was EXTREMELY windy (such ridiculous weather) and we all know that Pocahontas is famous for "colors of the wind". And really it just has been a very long week and there's still a very long weekend ahead of me followed by another long week etc, so I figured I might as well just stay in pajamas all day long. This is when I take back what I say about the Midwest being lacking in style and praise it for the sloppy sweats trend it has been embracing for the last few decades. (& yes, I did take this photo at work...)

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. so like out of curiosity what do you do with your old clothes cuz by now if you keep getting new stuff shouldnt your closet be exploding... i think i have 100 pairs of designer jeans no joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm not as big of a shopaholic as you are, so i dont really have that problem yet!! I mean i got rid of the most hs stuff i suppose. but otherwise even tho i have more than the average person, it's manageable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)