9.21.2010

{inspired by} daisy by marc jacobs (day 6)

 
When Daisy first came out a few years ago, I thought it was much too girly and floral for me. I'm kind of Burberry Brit kind of gal- cologne over floral notes anyday. This last summer, I gave in and bought a bottle for going out and dinner dates. Surprisingly, I wore it much more frequently than I expected. Just a few sprays make me feel so feminine and pretty- in this fresh summery kind of way. Since today was the last day of summer, 88 degrees & sunny, I reached for my summer stable and planned an outfit to match. Dusty pink, ruffles, rosette details & chiffon - hope you're proud, Marc Jacobs.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite outfit so far- adorable! Love your choice of belts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks carebear!! I know good thing i have a zillion of them to choose from!

    margaret- you HAVE like 2 foleys already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i actually have 4 foleys lol
    1 red and white fold over mini
    1 black and white fold over large
    1 cobalt blue jetsetter
    1 silver metalic jetsetter

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)