9.16.2010

{inspired by} soft neutrals & sequins (day 3)

I've been pretty obessed with soft neutrals - grays and nudes- since ....quite a while now. They work so well with each other and also with other colors. In fact, sometimes they are more versatile than their brothers, the harsh neutrals - black and white. They're less stark and add just the right amout of feminine touch, without going into the girly girl category of bubblegum pink. If you need any sort of inspiration/guidance in regards to soft neutrals, head on over to Cocorosa because no one does it better than her.

In my dream world, I would be wearing my outfit with this pair of flats from Banana Republic. But the rainy weather and walking to class forced me into my gray Hunters. I love them a lot for keeping my feet warm and dry on cold dreary days, but I just can't make them look stylish- is it because I'm short? Guess not, Ashley Olsen- you're short and look hot in those boots. So I get it, okay? Okay.

1 comment:

  1. you are so fast!

    you cropped out your hunter boots. lol. at least the color matched your skirt?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)