9.26.2010

{inspired by} a pop of color (day 10)

Anthropologie necklace, Gap tee, Frye boots
The reason I fell in love with J Crew years ago is the stack of rainbow colored cardigans inevitably found in every issue of the catalog. From bright turquoise to sunny yellow to coral pink, I loved them all. In fact, they really did make me feel as if I need a cardigan in every single one of these colors. Though I'm still irresistibly drawn towards bright colors, I've gained an appreciation for somber blacks and dark neutrals through the years. Yet an all-dark outfit is still incomplete to me unless I can add a pop of color to it somehow- whether with accessories or simply nail polish. (in this case, a turquoise necklace I snagged on sale @ anthropologie)

These pictures are taken in front of the flower wall in our livingroom. And yes that's all of our faces inside the flowers. Pretty cute stuff, you say? I think so too.

PS, I love this pair of boots, but they didn't turn out in these photos. I promise to get better pics of them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)