9.24.2010

{dedicated to} the civil rights movement (day 8)

I just want to give a shout out there to anyone who has done or is currently doing his part in fighting social injustice. These people and their actions are so motivating and inspiring. I highly recommend the documentary Freedom on My Mind

Here is today's outfit. I sort of think of it as Season 1 Jenny Humphrey meets Season 3 Jenny Humphrey. Meaning somewhere in the middle of sickeningly sweetie pie and skank punk chick. And for those of you who don't watch Gossip Girl (you probably should), I really just mean toughened up girly. You can't quite tell from the pictures, but there's a zipper detail on the front of my skirt, and I totally layed like five metal-type necklaces together. Yea I know, I'm so edgy, right?


Arden B skirt. H&M + F21 necklaces. J Crew flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)