9.20.2010

30 for 30 Week 1: Recap

The first week of 30 for 30 was much more do-able than I predicted. Contrary to my initial thoughts, 30 pieces of clothing is actually quite a lot to play around with. My favorite this week was Day 4. Mainly because it was polished but also the easiest to wear out of these five outfits.
 


Jennifer and I decided to pick a favorite out of each other's week as well. My favorite of hers is Day 1. I love the preppy argyle cardigan, classic chocolate brown belt, with a touch of glamour from the embellished neckline on the layering tank underneath. While you may not be able to see the details of the beading from this picture, I assure you it sparkles in the sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    you should widen your posts section so your pics would all fit. i didnt procrastinate this time.

    p.s. i got lazy today and wore something super casual.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)