9.27.2010

{inspired by} leather on leather (day 11)

To say that I have a thing for leather is probably an understatement. (& sounds really wrong) But I really adore all things in this beautiful material- from boots, jackets, to bags & belts... There is something about the buttery softness and the distinct smell that I just can't get enough of. Currently looking for a convertible messenger/tote in brown distressed leather. Though I was hoping to find a perfectly worn in vintage one on etsy, as aged leather just has so much more character, I might just settle on the manufactured vintageness of this one.

PS, I met the older version of my doppelganger in painting form today. It's not an everyday occurence that you get to exchange soulful glances with those, so we had to document it! Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing! Love this outfit...
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG wet seal jacket??? how much? the black and white version looks so good tho like it was 200 bucks haha did u get it online or in store??

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!!

    I got it in stores- it was a crazy steal-I think less than $30?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)