11.23.2010

inspired by {rainy day & british girls}

theory velvet blazer, old navy checkered shirt
american eagle skirt, hunter rainboots
Today was one of those days that rained all. day. long. It poured, it drizzled, it stopped, and it poured again. Good thing I had my trusty Hunters to carry me through the muddy/wet sidewalks and keep my feet dry and warm. I decided to make the best of it by pretending to be a cool British girl- in a chiffon polka-dotted skirt, checkered button down and velvet blazer. Speaking of cool British girls, I actually like Kate Middleton's boring classic style. I think it's so crazy funny that every online blog/magazine ever has been speculating her wedding gown designer non-stop since the engagement was announced. I guess we will forever be obsessed with anything related to British Royalty.

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile. :)