11.15.2010

{discovering} bursts of happiness on a gloomy monday

The truth is, I hate Mondays. Especially when I had to wake up at 5am to cram for an 8:30am finance exam. (okay yes I know I shouldn't have procrastinated...) And still have two more exams and a ten page paper to look forward to for the rest of the week. And the weather is freezing and cloudy outside.

But being whiny and miserable isn't exactly helpful, so here are a few things that cheered up my Monday. I hope you had a few bursts of happiness of your own.

Really really delicious Pulled Pork Sandwich from a pulled pork stand on the street.
I think it's called Jake's something something stand.
I've been craving a sandwich from him ever since I walked by on that fateful morning in September.
If you live in the Ann Arbor area and love pulled pork, you must try it! Simple and delicious- I don't even mind the hamburger buns! :)

Red and yellow leaves that I picked up in front of our house.
They stood out in the piles of dried ones.




Listening to my favorite Christmas album
































The newest addition to my perfume collection.
Nanette Lepore can do no wrong. Thanks Margaret!




A video of this adorable couple and their equally adorable home in Brooklyn.

And Blair Waldorf's fabulous outfits on Gossip Girl.
Or anything else Gossip Girl, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)