11.10.2010

{closing time for} my first 30 for 30 remix challenge



 



Favorites? Day 15 and 27. What can I say, I am just sucker for pretty girly looks in pastel colors!


Picasa was a little strange with the way it makes collages- so feel free to use the sidebar on the right and click on the "30 for 30" tag if you want to see larger pictures of the outfits!

Leave me a comment to let me know which days are you favorites! :)

Things I learned:
1) September in the midwest is absolutely insane! The weather seriously fluctuates from 80 to 40. No joke!
2) Dresses are incredibly versatile- as they can be used as shirts, skirts or dresses! (imagine that)
3) It is possible to look really fat in photos. Angles are everything.
4) Getting dressed would be impossibly difficult without belts and tights. They're the brick & mortar to polished and comfortable looks.
5) It's time for me to get a haircut- my hair looked so much better in the earlier stage of the 30 days!

Good luck to everyone who is starting a new 30 for 30 over at Kendi Everyday! I am so excited to see all the fabulous fall outfits!

1 comment:

  1. I think #11 is my favorite. SO cute! I also have to add scarves to your list of must-haves. Belts, tights, and scarves are my essentials, for sure! Great job finishing up the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. :)