11.09.2010

{wishing for} an anthropologie sort of world


There is something about black lace that makes me feel instantly cool- as if I lived in the twenties, just about to smoke a cigar in my mink fur coat in a completely nonchalant sort of elegance. I got this lace overlay last year in the hopes of recreating this look from the Anthropologie November 2009 catalog. I never got around to finding the perfect white strapless dress, but I did find this black lace overlay to stash away. Funny thing is I was so stuck on that perfect combination that I never even tried to wear this black lace top in other ways. Today is the first time I've worn it since I got it approximately a year ago.

I am still looking for that white dress... and wishing I lived in the Anthropologie catalog.




heritage 1981 top, isaac mizrahii for target skirt, juicy couture argyle tights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)