11.08.2010

{getting into} a little bit of holiday spirit

Oh hello!
these boots are pretty close to perfection
gap sweater, ali ro belt, frye jane braid boots, victoria's secret leggings
Since it has already been a week into November, we are officially allowed to get excited for the holidays. We spent this Friday baking these amazing cupcakes and watching Love Actually- so ready for thanksgiving! The smell of roasted turkey, cranberry relish, stuffing, pumpkin/apple pies, sweet potato anything... I just love it all! I decided to channel a little bit of holiday spirit of my own with this red oversized sweater from the Gap. That and I wanted to be as comfortable as possible for my long day of studying. If I had to wear the same outfit everyday for the Michigan winter, I would live in oversized sweaters, black leggings, a variety of scarves and belts, and killer boots. Speaking of killer boots, I really want another pair this winter that's similar to these Fryes, but not cowboy and in a classic caramel brown color. I've seen some lovely Michael Kors but they are all from past seasons, which're impossible to find! Gosh, life, you're just so difficult. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)