11.05.2010

{mixing up} stripes & florals

Welcome to winter in Michigan. That's what I woke up to today when I crawled out of my covers and felt the freezing air wafting through the house. A high of 40 degrees? Yeah that's what we get the first week of November. Instead of tights I had to wear my leggings- which didn't look as bad as I expected with this outfit- to keep me warm. 

Stripes are definitly one of my weaknesses. Along with Pain au Chocolats and Anthropologie and anything Rachel Bilson. Hence I have quite the variety of stripes in my wardrobe- from thin to wide, gray to blue, shirts to dresses... If you have enough of them, they pratically become a neutral, right? So it's cool to pair them with another pattern, such as florals, right? Anyhow, that's what happened today when I had 10 minutes to dress myself for the freezing weather.

old navy tee, arden b. skirt, frye paige riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)