11.12.2010

{inspired by} fashion shows & rachel zoe

Urban Outfitters jacket, f21 tank, American Apparel leggings, Sam Edelman boots

Okay, whether you hate her or love her, Rachel Zoe is kind of major. She went from a college sociology degree to a celebrity stylist designer in a decade. Also she's been happily married to the nicest guy ever Roger Berman (you would agree if you watched the Rachel Zoe Project) for over a decade. I mean, she gets to dress people celebrities for a living- that is like, playing Barbie to the extreme, and getting paid for it. I die.

I recently started working with the arts & cultures magazine Shei at my school. We're hosting a Lululemon fashion show this weekend- so we spent a few hours in the showroom putting together some looks yesterday. This is my first experience with styling a fashion show so I am incredibly excited. And you know what they say, if you want to rock the part, you've got to dress the part. So here I am channeling a little bit of Rachel Zoe with my faux fur, venti Starbucks and oversized sunglasses in her infamous "boho-chic" style, with a dash of 70s groupie a la Kate Hudson in Almost Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)