11.11.2010

{inspired by} tucker by gaby basora


I am kind of a late bloomer when it comes to adopting fashion trends into my own wardrobe- from skinny jeans to ankle boots- it just takes me time to grow fond of things. So when Tucker for Target hit the stores, I wasn't particularly excited about it like everyone else in the fashion world. Well now I'm really kicking myself in the shins because I am kind of in love with the part poet/park Ukrainian dancer asthetic of Gaby Basora's silk printed blouses and dresses.

Luckily, my closet is a black hole and just when I'm pining after all those sold out Tucker pieces on Gilt Groupe... I remembered this blouse. Albeit it's from h&m and doesn't have the signature prints, but it will do with its vintage sillouette and sheer drapeyness. 

I just love how Gaby Barosa describes the inspiration behind her line- "a wistful feeling, like nostalgia, a yearning for something intimate and yet somehow inaccessible". It is incredibly romantic to think of clothes as resurfacing memories that you never want to forget.

tucker h&m blouse, arden b skirt, thrifted belt, tory burch flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)