12.02.2010

{inspired by} the inevitable SAD?

As winter closes in for good in Michigan, my body begins to get incredibly confused. No sunlight and it has to be awake and active? Total darkness at 5pm and it can't stop moving and go to sleep? What's a girl's body supposed to do?! Here is the solution, the men's button that I literally lived in all summer to give me a little bit of hope. I almost put this turquoise gingham button-down away when I took out my winter clothes because I thought the color was too "summery", but decided against it at the end. Boy am I glad, I plan on layering this baby under every sweater I own for the next two months, until I can wear it by itself and a mini skirt and sandals in 70 degrees sunny weather again.

P.S., today we had a high of 31 degrees. And it snowed. UGH!

Express men's button down, VS yoga leggings, h&m necklaces, Frye boots
a close up of the Frye Bethanies that I'm trying incredibly hard to break in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :)